Do you guys think it would be a good idea to start wood working to make a little money in the summer? Do you think I am good? (pictures)?

Dog house was built using recycled materials from construction sites (all free)

It was my first time building a dog house. I I also know hot to build tables and restroom shelves or book cases or even floating shelves.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's something you want to do, go for it

• I'm asking if I'm good at it from the picture

• I just saw a smaller dog house at a pet store for $200 and I built it for free other than nails and screws ($20) but I have a bunch left over still. How much do you think it could sell for? If I painted it?

• You could probably sell it for at least $100 maybe more. The hard part would be finding people who want them. Maybe online? But hypothetically, if you did sell them for $100, I wouldn't do it if you spend more than 10 hours building it because as a thumb rule, you could get a job that pays $10/hour

What Girls Said 1

• if this is something you enjoy.. then it is fine.. more than fine.. ok.. but if you are just looking for ways to make money... then you can find many jobs who would make you more money than this..

What Guys Said 2

• it's a good first attempt though I think it would be helpful if you looked at a few videos.
    www.youtube.com/results

• u can make wooden statues as well :D