Girls, what is your hygiene routine? How do you keep yourself smelling good?

Besides showering obviously! Like what do you do?

For example for me I put on deodorant, lotion and then spray perfume and it doesn't really ever last :(

are your perfumes expensive? Because I get cheap perfume I don't know why I don't smell good.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I get some stuff from bath and body works but it works just as good as my more expensive stuff like Victoria secret or Estee lauder.
    it depends on what you mean by cheap like dollar store cheap? 5 and below? Or like bath and body works? Because if it's from the first two chances are it won't last but from bath and body wirks it should last

It isn't how much you spray but how you do it of course it won't last All day but a few hours 2-3 hours.

You have to get the collection. Like me I use warm vanilla. So I wash with the soap. Then I use the exact scent of body butter the exact scent of perfume. The scent is stronger that way but in a good way. You can't use 20 different things the smells won't blend.

Even after that it can take you from 8 am to 12 pm but you would still have to reapply.
    Now roll on perfumes can last 5-7 hours because it's an oil. But reapplying is still needed depending on how long your going to be out

What Girls Said 14

• I use a scented shower gel, preferably Caress-Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter <3 I usually use this before going out on dates.

I also put on some of my sister's cheap perfume because my boyfriend told me is smelled good once. And I love the scent.

I usually use a fragrance free lotion.

But sometimes my conditioner or argon oil will scent my hair.

• It's not that it doesn't last, you just get used to the scent because it's literally on you all day. If you try to keep the scent lasting on yourself all day, you'll end up peeling paint and making people who are allergic to strong scents (such as myself) have asthma attacks.

• Just wash yourself and use scented lotion and deodorant. Perfume isn't as necessary. But believe me when I say this, you probably smell good you just don't notice the perfume anymore after a while. I don't know how it works, but when I don't smell my perfume anymore after a certain amount of time, people still compliment me on it. They smell it but I don't. I think the scent lingers on your skin and clothing. I hope this helped :p

• WAKE FLAWLESS!
    jk jk

Wake Up
    Brush My Teeth
    Wash My Face
    Lotion and body spray
    - goes through day-
    Takes a shower
    wash face
    go to sleep

• Shower, exfoliate, moisturise and finish with some dry deodorant. Works a charm for me :)

• I shower then I put on lotion. That's it. I carry deodorant around in case I start to sweat but I don't just put it on because I don't always need it

• Shower, lotion, baby oil, deoderant. If I'm going out I put on a scented oil/perfume. (scented oils last longer) My brother is a scent connoisseur and he's always buying perfumes and colognes and making me smell them or giving them to me. He's bought me several perfumes, so they're on the pricey end. Which I like since I don't smell like other girls. I don't like when I smell like other people. So I try to avoid the typical scents like Victoria Secret even though their stuff smells amazing.

• To be honest I don't use perfume unless its a special occasion. I used to have classics like fleur de temps and chanel 5 but tbh my pocket got stretched Lol. However, I do use floral scented shampoos and floral scented moisturizers. Parfums do last longer as theyre concentrated, eau de toilettes are good to they're reduced.

• After I take a shower, I use baby oil, deodorant and perfume. I use perfume all the time, I have several perfumes for different ocassions and I like to buy quite expensive ones.

• chloe ♡

i like love spell too ♡

• Go to bath and body works get some lotion and perfume there I wear them both every day and everyone says I smell great

• Well, I take a shower, brush teeth, then I rub lotion on, then deodorant, then after putting clothes on, I spray perfume. I do it daily.

• I use jasmine oil in my hair :P

• deodorant, and body spray or perfume and some moisturizer