This guy that I don't know that well, was debating with another guy. Then while the other guy was talking, this guy looked at me and stared smiling?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's out to get ya! Run like the wind!

Seriously though, who is he, do you know him personally, how old is he, you know... more details. Because i'm the kind of guy who smiles to anyone i have eye contact with if the distance between us is less than 10 feet or 7 meters.

• He looked at me for about 2 seconds then he smiled, I returned his smile and then he looked away at that guy and started debating again.

He didn't grin, it was a soft smile.
      But why smile at me when there was a hall full of people?

• Everyone was looking at him. We were sitting in a big hall. We were all listening to him, then this guy started to debate with him. He came closer to where the guy was sitting and then he looked and smiled at me which I returned then he carried on debating.

• I don't know, maybe he let one rip and didn't want you to know. Maybe he just likes smiling. Maybe he thought you're someone he knew. Or maybe, just maybe, he likes to smile to people who are within 7 feet, like me.

What Guys Said 4

• how did he smile then?

• A soft smile.

• pretty good then... it hints some interest i believe

• He intends to kill you.

• Rofl, he likes you.

• Why do you think that?

• But I was sitting there watch them debate along with other people.

• Watching*

• He was doing it to annoy the other dude.

• How?

• What makes you think that?

• He looked at you specifically.

What Girls Said 1

• Well sometimes strangers that find someone looking at them they just smile e. g. you see a child they naturally smile (sometimes).