All I have to say is for all of it's fucked up message behind the game, I laughed my ass off when I first saw this game trailer because of how many people were offended by it. The developers of this game must have had some very big balls to release this game.
- Very disturbing. Whoever developed this game must be one demented fuck.67% (2)43% (6)47% (8)Vote
- I find the game fun so far for what it is.0% (0)21% (3)18% (3)Vote
- I really don't have an opinion on it.0% (0)14% (2)12% (2)Vote
- I find this shit fucking hilarious, lmao. XD0% (0)14% (2)12% (2)Vote
- I have never heard of this game but so far, it has captured some of my interest.0% (0)8% (1)6% (1)Vote
- I've never heard of this game nor do I care to find out what it's about.33% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If gore-slasher movies are allowed to exist then so should this have the right to exist. I don't believe in banning any form of entertainment no matter how 'sick' the subject matter is.
Why? Because instead of getting all up in arms about something you're disgusted by, you can always make the decision to simply NOT play it. Live and let live.
I haven't tried this game yet though, I don't find it all that appealing to be honest. Not out of disgust, but because it looks very repetitive.
I believe you should have added the choice: "What I think of it is irrelevant, it has the right to exist". I voted C as the closest approximation of that answer.0