Why is that EVERY white individual is racist on youtube?

When blacks have a video of them doing a crime whites will make it a race issue. When whites do it, they comment with up race insults towards my people.

Why do you white folks do this? I know your not going to change but why do you do this?

I know a ulik is going to bring up blacks being racist too, however this question isn't about blacks being racist its about white folks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Humans are innately racist.

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't even know this was a thing? (crime videos etc)

• do you live under a rock? do you even read youtube comments?

• its adults, teens, Asian, white and latino's. Its more bad than what you may think it is.

• I just agreed with you... rampant... a lot of unchecked racism.

• lol... I know what you mean... but unfortunately due to lack of knowledge most people that are going to get offended by these sorts of question... but just know I understand where your coming from

• If you want to find a racial issue in absolutely anything, you're the go-to guy.

What Guys Said 6

• Try not to judge so many people based on what has been written in YouTube comments sections. It's been scientifically proven (sorta) that the people who post there are often the lowest form of animal that exists.

• no bro... it's a coincidence... i'm white and on YT... nad no-racist 8)

• I'm actually sorry to hear that. It pains me to see that people post this stuff too, even when black people make a fun video, the racists won't stop...
    Some people have no self respect... On the internet you can go as low as you want, remember that

• Do yourself a favour and ignore youtube comments I find it to have the stupidest discussion ever in its comment section. Most of them are either trolls or think that makes them edgy.

• just stop it dude

• 0|1