Best hotel and casino to stay at in Vegas?

Personally when my husband and I go we love to stay at the Wynn, but I liked Mandalay Bay too! What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Planet hollywood is my favorite. We stayed in the presidential suite last time. I really like it there.

What Guys Said 3

• Wynn or Encore, but they're for old people. I will say their nightclubs are nice though.
    My personal favorite is Cosmopolitan for the hotel and crowd itself and Marquee the nightclub there is nice.

• I've stayed at Paris and a Super 8. For the cost, Paris was NOT worth the quality of the room we got. I also stayed at a Super 8 very close to the strip. I would have rather stayed there than Paris. I had no complaint about the room at the Super 8.

• Really that sucks!

• @MissNalia, your husband is a hell of a lucky guy. You're a mother of 2? I saw your profile pics and I could not help staring.

• Thank you, yes it's hard work and my husband got me into this great shape, he's into bodybuilding himself

• fuckin awesome... although how much do u pay 2 stay? :(

What Girls Said 0