Tell me something I dont know?

Impress me with your historical knowledge or any interesting factual information.

Most Helpful Guy

• lobsters don't naturally die, if it weren't for their being harvested by humans or eaten by other animals they could, in theory, live indefinitely. this is because they have cells that re-generate and repair themselves very efficiently, effectively negating aging. such a process has been explored with human implications but no one has come near to mastering it.

What Guys Said 4

• During WW2, After Germany Beat Denmark (Back then Denmark Owned Greenland and Iceland), Britain launched an Invasion of Iceland as so that the Germans couldnt have it.

So, Britain Mustered up this Invasion Fleet, Got lost on the Way to iceland, Then sent out a plane to try and find Iceland, Then Iceland new they were being invaded (Because there were no planes in Iceland), So when the British finally Invaded, Everyone was so Exited to see soldiers from another country, That a massive Crowd of Icelandic people gathered to watch the British 'Invade', And the Crowd got so big, The British invasion force actually asked the Local police of the country they were invaded to hold back the crow so they could ''Invade in peace'' xDD, Even though Icland had no army haha.

Also, ''Fanta'' was made by Cococola for German people in WW2 because when Germany was under Seige, Germany couldnt import enough sugar to make Coke ;)

Also, 'Hugo Boss' Made Suits for the Nazis :D.

I know a lot of WW2 shit haha xD. I got plenty more if ya want them haha.

• did u know dat Outfield and Fixx r British bands but they r more popular in US than their homeland?

• Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

• ^ Dumbest fucking Argument ever for 9/11. No, Jet fuel canon melt steel beams, but, Jet fuel can Heat them up, Causing them to loose strength. Not to mention the fact a Fucking 395,000LB Jet flew into them, Which would rip the beams / Snap them / bend them.

And when you have a Seriously damaged and Bent steal beam, Supporting Hundreds of thousands of tons of steel and concrete above it, You can fuckin expect that shit to not be able to hold itsself for long...

• @Riggers I know that shit already. Jet fuel burns at 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit, while it takes at least 2750 degrees Fahrenheit to melt steel. Steel loses about half its structural strength when heated at 1100 degrees, and at 1800 degrees it has less than a tenth of its strength.

The only reason why I commented this is because I see that meme everywhere now.

• O rite, I thought you were one of those people who's all like ''omg da USA blew up da twin towurz omg fuk da institutions bruv'' xD.

Those fucks really need to take their Tin Foil hats off xD, Like, They say shit like that, But, Again, They fail to accept the fact that a Near Four Hundred Thousands LB aircraft just slammed into it, Like that shit isn't going to cause MASSIVE Structural damage on its own? xD

• Women are the root of all evil

What Girls Said 3

• m&m's candy where originally invented especially for soldiers in the army, soldiers wanted a candy that would "melt in there mouth and not in there hand" so there trigger finger wouldn't get sticky

• Spiders eat flies so they can fly..

• The genitals of a duck are shaped like a screw to prevent rape.

• No, that is not the reason. At all. It's like that so that way the male duck can scrape away another duck's sperm.

Female ducks have false vaginas in addition to their real one in order to prevent them from getting pregnant when they are inevitably raped by male ducks.

• I stand corrected.