I want to get a tattoo, any advice?

So I want to get a tattoo but I never got any, are there any things I should be aware of? My friend told me that I need to get tested or something like this if I'm not allergic to ink (?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do your research when choosing a tattoo and an artist, Prepare properly on the day you get your tattoo (enough sleep, eat well, etc .), Bring a good reference photo, Don’t bring your entourage to the shop with you, Trust your artist, Check out the stencil design, body placement, and spelling before the tattoo begins, Be prepared to go through some pain, tattoos can hurt, stay still, Take care of your tattoo once you leave the shop. After you get your tattoo, you should get tested for HIV.

What Girls Said 1

• Dont do it dude 😳
    To take the tatto off you have
    to get it lazered off... yes i typed it lazer 😃😊

• Yeah, I know that as I watch some TV shows and I saw that to remove it you need to use lazer and it takes couple of times to totally get rid of the tattoo so I'm aware of it but thanks for mentioning it.

• YOUR WELCOME 😃

What Guys Said 2

• The only advice I will give you is be absolutely sure you want it because it will be on your skin the rest of your life. I will not get one because i do not want that. Also don't put it somewhere visible (neck, wrists, etc) because employers generally don't want tattoos on someone they can see.

• no, you don't have to get tested for stuff.
    but if you have hiv, or any blood diseases, you have to tell the artist.

only advice i can give is make sure you research the artist.. find someone good.