9/11 terrorist attack true?

Do you believe what the government publicized on the media is true in reguards to 9/11? Any conspiracies that makes you doubt?

• I trust what the government has informed me is true
  • I have my doubts here and there
  • I do not trust the government

Most Helpful Guy

• I know 9/11 happened. Only an idiot would think that it was made up.

However, I do not trust the government's take on it. I'm pretty sure it was an inside job done as an excuse to go to war in the Middle East in an effort to "liberate" innocent people from their totally evil resources.

What Guys Said 9

• Which is easier to believe?

A) A group that has stated it would be good to kill westerners, continues to kill westerners and others, did in fact do this to kill westerners; or

B) The U. S. government involved thousands of people in a gigantic conspiracy for no discernible reason and managed to keep everyone involved silent for more than a decade.

• *Id just like to point out here that i dont believe the Conspiracy BS*

But ''for no discernible reason''. That's not exactly true. Pretty Funny how right after it happened, The US invaded the Middle East, And following behind the troops in the Desert was a Slew of US oil company's who quickly flooded all the oil they mined back stateside, And, Once all the Easily accessible Oil wells were Dried up, Suddenly the US decided that it dosen't want to continue the war anymore?

Sounds very, VERY dodgy dosen't it?

Whilst i do believe it was an act of Terrorism, Its hard to say, That the US government didn't abuse the fuck out of their now Angry Population to have a dirty oil war :/.

• There is no serious case to be made that 9/11 was an inside job. Years of supposed evidence have been soundly refuted.

For people who wish to know: http://www.debunking911.com/
    Or: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Main_Page

• I don't believe any conspiracy theories.

• 9/11 was undoubtedly real you'd have to be crazy to think it wasn't. However I do believe it was an inside job

• Oh, brother...

• I have no doubts that planes hit the world trade center, I just don't know how much the government knew about it before hand

• Have you been watching too many Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura?

• This is obviously a loaded question. 9/11 was done by a few angry Muslims, you'd be stupid to think the government would bomb their own buildings. Every single conspiracy theory has been debunked and disproved.

• i thought it was pretty common knowledge that it was all a set up

What Girls Said 5

• it was taped live when it happened

i don't believe it was an inside job. the government usually employs more covert ways of destroying its own people.

• I somewhat believe that the government knew something was going to happen but did nothing to prevent it. I don't believe in all this conspiracy nonsense that it was a set up. People can barely keep a celebrity pregnancy secret, let alone an entire plan by the government to conduct a terrorist attack on their own nation.

• They kept it secret just like they did the Manhattan project. You talk you die you don't talk you get paid handsomely.

• @thatkaruguy Well I'm waiting until the day that they get ratted out, if it was an inside job, that is.

• They never will unfortunately Our government never exposes the wrong doings it does the only time they do it's when they get caught red handed and can't make a bs excuse to get away with it. Even then they still don't really get caught they take a Hydra approach they put all the blame on one person and act like the place he was working had nothing to do with it. Sometimes even kidnapping people that would fit the bill mark them as a terrorist and if they have to play along or their families pay the price.

• Since I was so young at the time it was claimed to happen I can't say much. But I believe it was a cover up for the government trying to take oil from the Middle East and Isis may be trying to expose them for it

• I don't believe it's a conspiracy , although i do believe all goverments hide certain facts.

• I have my doubts here and there, but then again... I don't care.

• You should care it's your rights your constitution you're losing the constitution that was put there to protect you from tyrants.