What Should I do?

I'm totally in love with my new boyfriend we have been together for 3 months now and are moving in together I put a post about it on Facebook and his ex contacted me telling me terrible things about him and what it's like to live with him. He had told me he had been in prison but he didn't tell me what for I found out today that he spent three years in prison and he had threatened to kill the person. I'm shocked because this dosent seem like the same man I know. He is honestly very good to me and my children and the kids adore him. I'm just so confused now what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be jealous so she starts saying terrible things and the man might have changed for good but always keep an eye.

What Guys Said 4

• Put his conviction aside, it's only been 3 months.

Way too early to move in together. Wait longer to see if this evil side of him comes out

I say wait at least a year/year and a half. I know that as an older woman you may feel like you're on the clock with this stuff, but don't rush into things by acting on your emotions.

• I've known him for 2 years we have been really good freinds but have only been dating three months

• That's 2 years of potentially hiding his other side.

Doesn't matter how long you've known someone, because that's all it is, just knowing them.

For all you know he could have just put his goody shoes on to audition for you.

But like I said, all that aside, 3 months is still too early

• Don't move in with anyone you've only known for 3 months. . . . let alone a guy with a prison record. Give your relationship more time. Please do it if only for your kids safety.

• I've known him for a 2 years but have only been dating for 3 months

• Perhaps you need to look up the record of his trial to find out just what happened. It's possible he was drunk at the time of the offense and has since given up drinking, for instance.

• He was really young he said he would come over and talk tonight and he would tell me anything I wanted to know

• The reason a lot of people get divorced or separate is when the move in together. Thats when you get to know the real person. He could be fine or he could be a horrible person to live with. You will just have to find out for yourself.

• Should I worry that he didn't tell me the reason he was in prison he did tell me he was there and that it was stupid and should have never happened

• He said he would tell me anything I wanted to know

• Then ask him about it.

• You should keep him away from your children!

• He has never acted violently in the 2 years I've known him to anybody and I'm around him almost all the time

• He has been at work so I text and asked if we could talk about it and he said he would come over when he got off and he would tell me anything I wanted to know.

• That's good.

What Girls Said 0