Do think Rockstar Games should release Grand theft auto San Andreas II?

It would be cool if Grand theft auto San Andreas II was released with upgraded graphics and new missions that tie into the orginal San Andreas game.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be great, but I don't think they gonna make this, 3 different cities require large map and lot of work, different characters different stories etc. I love San andreas because lot of thins you can do, new GTA 5? It's good but not like the old ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to see grand theft spaceship on mars.

• Red Faction: Guerrilla. Enjoy!

• @meatballs21 You can pick up spaceships at will in that game?

• That game looks more like a war subterfuge story than a crime game like gta. I was thinking more like the story of Cowboy Bebop.

What Girls Said 3

• I really only got into the last one.

But I'm open to anything.

So yea, sounds like a good idea.

• That would be awesome. But weird to see CJ in hd.

• That would be cool but, I think RockStar views the old San Andreas, GTA3 and Vice City as different world and won't tie in anything from those games into what their doing now but, I'd like it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah it would be awesome, GTA San Andreas is my favorite one in the series so I definitely would like to see a 2nd part of it.

• Is there something wrong with GTA 5?

• Yeah! I'm glad someone else agrees! It was such a good game for its time, iconic.

And Nintendo should rerelease or made a second Mario 64!

• Well, GTA V is already set in San Andreas... So it pretty much is like a second version.

• They did and it's called gta 5 San Andreas is in the game lol

• I'd rather it go to Liberty City or Vice City again.