Songs about a guy who is crazy in love with a girl but is afraid of telling her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her and just be straight up. Or give a note to one of your friends to give her that has your name signed to it. Don't be silly and use songs, she will like it better if you just tell her or write a note.

• no i don't plan on telling her lol i'm just gonna listen to it understand my situation an feel sad by myself lol

• i'm not the guy u like but if u want i can message you

• Yes message me. BC id like to know more about this girl you like see if I can help you any.

What Girls Said 2

• if your crazy in love it her I am guessing she loves you back... GROW A PAIR AND TELL HER... cause it ill eat you up and for all you know its eating her up too... SO GROW UP AND BE A MAN... JUST TELL HER... dont be looking for songs for you too relate too... just tell her and grow up... from at i have read in the comments... your 18 and she is almost 16... well thats like 2 years... say what your gonna say now... and see how she feels... so yeah you can't hurt anything by just saying it...

Most guys dont need a song too relate too... and i dont know a song like that SORRY but the girl version is Teardrops on my guitar By: Taylor Swift... FOR ALL YOU KNOW THAT COULD BE HOW SHE FEELS...

• not at all when she saw me the last time all she did when i said hi, was said "hey", u know like alright whatever just said a polite hi i mean just like a nod of acknowledgement or something an she went her way like normal while i was getting butterflys and recently i saw her posting about how she thinks about him an she is still in love with her etc

• http://youtu.be/AKrndtqKtWE

This is the only thing I can think of.

What Guys Said 2

• dude just tell her, it's going to eat you up more and more the longer you wait

• I should've kissed you by Chris Brown