A 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom apartment?

I plan on moving out in a year and I'm debating on wether to get a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom apartment. I know if I move in an apartment, rent should be 1/3 of my income. My question is should I get a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom?

• 1 Bedroom
    45% (5)67% (8)57% (13)Vote
  • 2 Bedroom
    55% (6)33% (4)43% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do not mind living with someone then get a 2 bedroom apartment and live with someone. It will make it cheaper or if you can easily afford the 2 bedroom apartment you could live on your own and make the second bedroom into like hobby room or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to save your money go for the one-bedroom, but if you have enough, go for the two-bedroom. I personally would go with that because if I move out soon, it would be with my boyfriend and we both told our younger siblings that they can visit us whenever they want, so a separate bedroom for them would be nice. Or you could use the second bedroom as a little office, workout room, naked room, whatever! Though if you don't think you need that space, go for the one-bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get 1 bedroom if you're going to be 2 or less people. Get 2 bedrooms if you are going to be more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get a 2 bedroom apartment you'll be able to share the flat and rent will probably be a little cheaper then in a 1 bedroom apartment

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 2 bedrooms give you more options and space.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 bedroom and get a roomate cause it'll usually be less expensive that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Get one bedroom (unless u plan on someone else moving in).

No need to pay for more than you need!

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont want a 2 bedroom and try and rent it because boaders are a headache on their own. my buddyhad been there, done that. now lives a in a place on his own. you can do what you want when you want to do it. worse if your boarder does shift work etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice cozy one bedroom

0|0
    0|0
  • If living alone with no roommates you have no reason not to get a one bedroom apt

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. . Are you living alone?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 bedroom, its better to have 1 big bedroom than 2 smaller ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 bedroom. Gonna need it for my best friend.

0|0
    0|0