How many of you still go to church ⛪?

When I was younger I went daily...
now, I don't even go... :/

so how many still go to church and follow the WORD...

• yes i go to church daily
  • no, i stop going
  • im not religious
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Every Sunday im a Christian

What Guys Said 24

• I'm atheist but i go to churches for social reasons (rarely) and for cultural visits ( to look at masterworks in art or listen to good music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rd5y8FwRb8

www.youtube.com/watch

• My parents were (I guess still ARE) super religious, and conservative. The type that go to church twice on Sunday and dont own a television. As I got older, I really started to feel disconnected from the people at church because they preached love, but at the same time looked down on basically everyone, and were incredibly intolerant (I'm talking hating on gays, Muslims, girls who wore pants, television, etc.). As a result, I don't go to church anymore. I guess I still believe in a higher power, and try to live by a moral code, I'm just not religious any more.

• Eh, The Country i live dosen't really have any Churches, I mean, The only Churches we have are like the ones that were built in the middle ages, and are in our Castle Ruins and stuff, But, I think only a Handful of people actually go to them.
    Churches here are more of a Tourist attraction then anything else ;P

• I stopped going when I realized how mean it was to people. I left the church after I heard how rhe grownups thought.

• I use to go to Sunday School than in my 20's i visited a few churches
    but it was never a constant thing and it's been quite sometime now
    i am really confused about religion..

• I go to church and enjoy it. Looking for a new home church now though.

• yes i go to church

• I stopped going in my teens.

• I don't go daily mostly just on Sunday and on other times I go too.

• I don't go to places of worship and never have done except for other people's weddings and funerals.

• I go to church. My pastor is a funny dude. It's a gospel comedy show in there.

• I think I was 17 when I stopped. I went weekly and had to actually just sit there an hour before mass even started because my mother was in the choir. I've never been religious.

• I went three or four times in a row maybe seven years ago, just to make sure (I having not been to church for several years at that point), and nadda, zilch...

• I go everyweek. I am a Christian, and I appreciate having the freedom to practice my faith. <3

• I'm highly religious but my church doesn't have 4 walls and a roof.

• long ago.. yes. religion now is stupid, and considering most religious people are no better morally than us atheists, they're entire reason for looking down on us is invalid.

• Used to in my teens. I go ocassionaly now

• I am not Christian, so...

• I don't go to church, I'm an Atheist.

• I can't even remember the last time I went to church.

• I don't go daily. Rarely did, unless there was a play practice I had to be at, or there happened to be a lot of events at church. I used to go twice a week.

My church pulled some stuff (loooong story) that I really didn't like; and they've bee doing stuff for years; this was simply a catalyst to leaving.

I am periodically going to another church, however.

I do try to follow the word, but frankly, I'm pretty frustrated with God's plan for me (which I still have no idea about). His plan seems to be to give me the middle finger.

People go to church every week; some going 3 or more times a week, and they don't follow the word. There's a famous line: "Sitting in church makes you as much a Christian as sitting in a garage makes you a car."

• Well what defines you as Christian is not amount times you go church . Just be because you born in a hospital foes not make you a doctor. So just because you go church on Sunday or every day doesn't make you a Christian . Also just because your parents are Christian doesn't mean you are Christian. What makes you a Christian is the day you decide to invite Jesus Christ in your heart and decide to follow Him and been in consistent relationship with Him. Learn to Love others as he does and true church is not a building it God children together and be in Relationship With Father God.

• I missed church last week because I was watching the French Open. Sorry Jesus.

• The poll sucks. Daily is the only choice? Really? Pfffftt. I go but off and on.

What Girls Said 20

• Was forced to go when I was younger. Always hated it and gradually grew to not believe in God, but I started out not really thinking about it, but when I started asking questions I realized it didn't make much sense

• I go at Christmas, Easter and such...
    But I'm not really in love with the idea of going - especially because I don't trust priests as a group in general. O. o

• The last time I went was for my parents' goddaughter's first communion and I was begging to be struck by lightning just so I wouldn't have to sit there anymore. SO BORING.

• I never went to church in my life.

• i go to church each week

• I stopped going to Church. I could find a new one, but it's hard.

• I'm not very religious and I went probably like 5 or 6 years without going to church but I recently started going a little bit here and there.

• I used to go when I was little, but not anymore, only mom and dad go. I might start going again. Religion is weird for me, but I do believe in God.

• I agree that religion is weird but I don't know if god exists. I believe it's bot the Human's responsibility to know whether he exists or not. What a silly guessing game Is this, he never appears but still he expects us to believe and manipulate our lives?

• Not the human's*

• He has appeared just because you never saw Him or seen the effects of His work doesn't mean He doesn't exist
      . Well they never show the miracles that happen on the the news if you really want find out if His really just start searching and you really have dig deeper because there a lot of junk and flase thing on the net too. Well just because I haven't seen China but it still real is not?

• I've only been to church 3 times in my entire life.
    Once in Easter when I was very young, 2nd for a friends cousins baptism, and 3rd was last Sunday because my aunt wanted me to go. I believe in God but I'm just not into religion that much

• Used to a lot when i was younger since my parents are church pastors, so they have their own church but since i started soccer, my games are on sundays and saturdays so yeah..

• I don't go daily but I go on special days like Christmas and Easter .

• I go once a week. But it hasn't always been like that.

• Stooped going when I was like 9. Also I also stopped believing in any religion once I learned more.

• I used to, when I was younger.
    I stoped when I was about 12 or 13yo

• It's been 20 + years since I have been to church. That is unless you count weddings or a funeral?

• I haven't been lately. But I used to go every Sunday.

• I go every Sunday, I'm a Christian but I don't really do Christian things, it's hard to explain.

• Is go very sporadically or for major services in the year

• I have been in a church maybe 4-5 times in my life, and only because I was "forced"
    We are not religious here, and I certainly am not.

• Never gone, never plan to...