Which BACK TO THE FUTURE Movie Do You Like Best?

Of the three parts, which movie is the best one?

I liked the second one the most. I mean, I can't fault the original's classic plot, but the second one provided a crazy, out of nowhere, and ALL OVER THE PLACE time travel ride, with paradoxes, action, it didn't have that brilliant dilema involving Doctor Brown's death like the first one, but I just enjoy myself more with the second.

But what do you all think? Pick and answer, and tell me why

• BACK TO THE FUTURE!
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE: PART 2
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE: PART 3
  • I've never seen them before/give me the results
  • I hate all of them
Who else thinks they should have named the second one "Back to Back to the Future?"

Or even like: "BACK 2!" with the subtitle of "Back to the Future 2!"

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Voted E. I do love the ride at Disney World tho.

• You FIEND!! lol

What don't you like about them?

• I just couldn't really get into them. I haven't watched them in forever tho. Maybe I'll like them better as an adult.

• I like the first one the most.

• Please explain why

• To me, its the best because it seemed like they put the most thought into it.
      The plot was the most interesting to me and the funniest out of the three. The Darth Vader/Star Trek joke is always funny to me.
      I thought the idea of making his parents fall in love again was really cute. But I also think going back in time to see your parents at your age is a really creepy idea as well.
      And Crispin Glover was great as George McFly. And he was adorable too lol.
      I don't know I guess it's just personal preference. The other two were good as well.

• I only saw the first two. I liked the first one more.

What Guys Said 3

• The one where @JackKerouac77 goes back into my future

Seriously though the first one. I recall nothing about the 2nd and 3rd

• I agree with you second one was best from what I remember.

• The second one definitely, because of that cool future technology (e. g flying skateboard) :D