Why don't black women date African men?

I think they would suit them better because they're more respectful. I know how a lot of black women prefer black men over everything. If they date an African, then they'll be treated well. African - American guys are ehh..

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because they're on two different continents and their culture is MUCH different. Just because they share the same skin color, doesn't mean they live the same.

I think black women should do more interracial dating and I don't mean with just white men. They're so beautiful, if they were to open up to people who are a bit different then they'd find that person :)

2|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Cause they don't have that swagger to them.

SWAG YOLO

LET THE TEARS FLYYYYYY

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll describe this in one word. Discrimination

2|1
    0|0
  • It's true, fuck black guys. etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're stupid.

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 4

• Stop generalizing.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean, "I think they would suit them better because they're more respectful" ? It does not matter who you think would suit them. They can date whoever THEY think will suit THEM. There are plenty of respectful men of every race.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not into their accent... AT ALL

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans are attracted to wht they are attracted to. You can not just expect everyone to date someone with the same skin color. Also sometimes people just fall for someone close to them that they know. I know plenty of white men who are respectful. Saying that African men are more respectful is racially biased. I was raped by a African man. I was also sexually abused by two while guys when I was a kid. Race does not have anything to do with respect.

0|0
    1|0