How does one accept being average looking?

I used to be so cute but puberty hit me like a motha. I'm as plain as Jane now. I don't care too much about looks but looking in the mirror does disappoint me sometimes. How can I just accept it?

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone sees looks different... u might be average to someone but hot to someone else

What Guys Said 6

• Buy a hat and put a bow on it.

• I have been average my whole life - You just adapt I suppose

• You'll get hotter, believe me...

• be good at something else. e. g. drawing or sports. people will admire others for more than looks

• I accepted that I'm relatively short so you can accept what you need to accept...

• By being awesome in other things. I thought everyone knows this. Besides, your looks are only useful in finding a partner (even then good looks usually attracts the wrong kind of guys). You'd need communication skills in your job environment, being good in this would get you far in a career. Computer skills, singing skills, financial skills, i could go forever. Why not dabble in writing? Or flying drones?

What Girls Said 2

• Make the most of yourself. Take more pride and have have more esteem in yourself. Everyone has their own beauty. Find it.

• By realizing that everyone is average. And everyone who is impossibly "good looking" is probably surgically enhanced lol.