Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• People that drive under the speed limit for no reason at all annoy me. I don't care if someone drives faster than me because I always drive fast, but I do think they are idiots when they're driving fast and taking way too many unnecessary risks. I've gotten passed by people doing around 160 and not care since it was done safely (early morning and no other cars on a well lit highway).

• 160? wtf like mph or kph?

• wtf? u sure... 160 is crazy fast... most highways in us go at max speed limit of 80... occasionally u see people going at 100-110

• yea I'm sure lol, I've done like 205 which was the max speed of my car. I've seen a good amount of people maxing out their beamers, mercedes, and audis (all electronically limited to around 245)

• What @emerald77 said

• because only the other drives can do something wrong

• Because i am right 100% of the time. Or is it i am wrong 100% of the time

• AHAHAHAHA this made my day