Which US state in your opinion do you think is best? and why?

Let the Answers fly!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• the ones with disneyland, that wildwood place, whatever state the miami heat come from, and the old fashioned one that @phoenix98 lives in.

i think that's it. i might think of more later.

• Florida. What wildwood place? Disneyland is california, Disney world is florida

• So you know answerer, Lebron returned home to my cabs, the heat were irrelevant this year while my cabs are in the finals tied 2 to 2 with golden state which is the same state Disney land is, California. Wades probably leaving as well and I think bosh will go where he goes. The heat are done for

• I'm aware of lebron's leave. however, unlike ur expectation, i haven't hopped on the bandwagon believing that the heat r a 3 man team.
      i respectfully disagree. players come and go. stars lift teams... they dont make them. @kidink4

What Girls Said 8

• California. 🌞

• I was born and have practically lived my entire life here in California and I love it and wouldn't live anywhere else. I say California's the best not because I'm find of it but because the diversity here is crazy! So many fun people, fun cultures and how it all blends well together. When someone says California the first thing that comes to mind is Los Angeles. There is way more to Cali than LA. NorCal and SoCal are very different! Try visiting San Fran and LA and you'll see what I mean. Aside from that, it's beautiful!!! You'll love it. There's this carefree attitude most people have which I love and they aren't too judgmental.

• There is a lot to Cali. Although San Diego, Sacramento, and Venice Beach are rarely mentioned

• I wanna see all those places sung about in surfing songs

• Oh Washington is good too! I went to Seattle and it is really pretty!!! I visited about a year ago in the spring and unlike popular belief, the weather was great. I was there for 2 weeks and it drizzled twice early in the morning. You can ride the ducks, go to the first Starbucks, visit pikes market and visit EMP the coolest music museum ever! And people are nice too!

• Maybe Florida when the weather isn't bad

wearablesinsider.com/.../florida.gif

• New York.. Because I live here.

• Texas because Austin.

• 0|1
  • California of courseee 😁

• Las Vegas, Nevada. Ooo pretty lights 😯😬

What Guys Said 16

• Probably NY or Cali

• 1|1
  • I'm gonna go with California due to its variety. Big cities, small cities, beach, mountain, desert... San Francisco is like another world compared to Los Angeles.
    I've never been to Cali though, but I guess it's the best state.

• 1: Massachusetts
    2: Vermont
    3: Washington
    4: Hawaii

• For different reasons I like different states

• Washington state. Seattle, Redmond, Kent, Tacoma,

• California!

Yes, I'm biased. :-P

• New York looks the most interesting to me followed by Hawaii haha. I live in Washington and I'm freaking bored of it.

• Right now it's a tie between California and Ohio since golden state and my Cleveland cabs are tied 2-2

• I'll go with
    1 California
    2 Louisiana
    3 Texas
    4 New York

• I've always wanted to see Louisiana and Texas

• My ex girlfriend moved there and tells me much about it. It seems like a nice cozy state to settle down in.

• Pennsylvania.

• Pennsylvania is nice. Amish country, Lancaster, Gettysburg, Plus great food

• Hawaii. because i don't have to worry about the weather. its rather it rains or it doesn't - nothing ever too serious.

• California! lol.

• I think main, I don't know why

• Where hot cowgirls are in majority.. 👊😎

• Return to your original thread