I agreed to catch up on credits this summer, it's summer and I kind of want to die?

So i had a tragic life experience in January that caused me to move schools and i failed classes so i agreed to do them this summer to move on.
my depression is getting really bad. I go to work on my class but then my chest feels like its about to collapse, my head is filled with bad thoughts, and i just go back to bed to try to deal with it. I'm an A-B student and I already signed up for the class. I can't afford to fail, but I don't know how great my mental health is anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to your parents about your anxiety and how it's stopping you from working on your school. It sounds like it's way past time to get into see a therapist.

What Guys Said 1

• it can be tough alright but worth it in long run

What Girls Said 2

• I would advise seeing if you can't find counseling outside of school. It doesn't necessarily need to be a psychiatrist, you can often find free services where therapists will speak to you. I went through depression as a teen as well so it can be hard, but just know that it does get better. Depression isn't permanent, it's just an emotion.

• haha me too. I feel like dying because well I am 20 and i don't got my life together.