Do you think a woman should ever risk her life to save a man from danger or do you think that is strictly a man's job?

• This is bullshit. Any decent human being would be selfless enough to save anyone's life, regardless of gender.
  • Strictly a man's job to do the live risking and saving.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion its no ones obligation... Every man for themselves

What Girls Said 12

• WTF kind of person doesn't help another human being? Like who goes "Good gad! That child is burning! Pray tell, where is the MAN in this situation?"

That's crazy.

• Save the saving to Lassie.

• option A sounds legit. almost... almost as if the answer is obvious.

• Well there is female firefighters
    fireemsleaderpro.files.wordpress.com/.../...ir.jpg

• I'd do it for my guy, and vice versa.. That should be selfless love, not gender based

• Risking ones life to save someone shouldn't be based off of the gender of the person in trouble. As a member of this society you should always try and help those in need no matter what your gender is or what the other persons gender is.

• this is bullshit.. it is job of a human being to save another.. regardless of gender..

• Seriously? A human life is a human life the gender should not matter.

• yes i would!!!

• I would do this, so yes

• Anyone would risk their life to save someone they love whether it's a romantic partner, your friend, your sibling, etc. There is no such code that it has to be a man.

• Why would it be a mans job to save a woman's life?

What Guys Said 12

• Vote 'A'

It is not about what someone thinks how it should be. Most times these are instinctive. If it's a father, husband or brother or even a friend the reaction is instinctive and wells up from within the person immaterial of their gender.

it's something that every living thing immaterial of gender and species has within them. In the animal kingdom the females tend to be more ferocious in protecting their biological offspring than the males.

• Obviously any women or any person for that matter who wants to risk their life for their partner can, there's nothing agaisnt that and self sacrifice is the greatest expression of love there is none greater. But that being said I prefer to keep women out of danger and to put myself between them and it, but that is simply how I was raised, and I'm well suited for it.

• Yeah. I wouldn't mind putting my life on the line for the women that not only who I greatly care for but those same women who greatly care for me. I just think it's stupid how some men judge other men just because they either don't subscribe to their philosophy of what a man is, what he should do and how he should behave or because they're just not their standards of what an "alpha male" is.

• Yeah, I don't really believe in the whole alpha male concept though, me personally I'm a gentleman, an old fashioned man more in tune with the men of the 30s-50s.

• When I see a spider:
    ryleetallulah.files.wordpress.com/.../spider.jpg

I have no shame in admitting I am not traditionally manly in any way, shape or form.
    So yes, please, save me.

• If she can she should do it

• I voted A) because that is the answer that makes sense.

• A : Depending on what natural abilities are available (for example men have better physical abilities) and readiness or preparations (training and experience).

• unless I know and care for a person, I wouldn't try to save anybody, and I wouldn't expect them to try and save me either

• Gender is a non factor here.

• womens life are more valuable JK

• I think it is a mans job to protect the fairer sex. Having said that I would think the world of a woman who would risk her life for me.

• A woman should be confined to the house. She should only serve her husband. She cannot look at another man.

• Women get everything even our lives. It's just evolution and biology and stuff like that.

• Biology my ass. This biology or "instinct" theory is getting old.

• You rejecting scientific theories now?

• its not a scientific theory its a social indoctrination.