Are you a CAT or a FISH?

Good Morning Everyone! How are you today? I feel like dying, I hate being sick :(
ANYWAY, what do you like about yourself? What do you like about me?
Back to my original question, I don't fall in the cat/fish category because I'm a pink llama/unicorn <3

are you a CAT or a FISH?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fish, cause if I were a cat, I'd be allergic to myself xD

• hahaha imagine! omgggg! :P

• But you went anonymous, it was a trap. The first person I thought of was you, cause you called me Ale, and cause of the age range, I instantly thought of you, but didn't wanna give it 100% xD But see, you're the first one to pop in my mind :D

• I went anon because I didn't wanted people to think i like creepy stuff ahahahah and okay okay I'm happy now :P <3

What Guys Said 14

• This is the first thing I saw when I logged in today, I made the right the right choice putting you on the weird girl list

Today I'm alright, I had a rude awakening. When I woke up my dick was hurting but it didn't last for that long. Me and him need to talk, seriously who does he think he is? I should've punched him in the head or threatened to cut him. . . he don't control me

what do I like about myself? *looks left*, *looks right*, *shrugs*

I like that you don't moderate me, well I hope you don't. I honestly don't know much about you. Do you play Doom?

I don't fall into the Cat/fish category 'cuz I'm DooMguy, so here's £1 fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_miGclPFGs

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

yeah. . . I don't like cats. Very, very cheap £1 fish

• Good morning Clarisa - I am so sad you are still sick, hope you get better soon.
    Your questions
    1) Me, in my teenage years I realised I am probably a little bit different to most and I learned to embrace my attitude - To me I am just Dave, a very unique one of a kind and I like it.
    2) How do I see you - I think a rare orchid - One of those few people who are beautiful but also a warm hearted human being.
    news.bbcimg.co.uk/.../_66158784_orchid.jpg
    3) Final question ok busted - I am a catfish - That is not me in my profile, here is a recent pic ( something tells me I haven't quite got the hang of this catfish lark)
    img.izismile.com/.../most_beautiful_men_16.jpg

• hahaha silly! & thank you, I'm feeling better I went to the doctor today :)

• Haha I think you may need a shave, lama friend... in the warm climate of Texas you'll melt hahaha :-)
    What do I think about you? That you're a nice, spontaneous, honest girl.
    Be yourself and we all appreciate every aspect of you :D
    Oh and take case of those microbes okay... hit them with all means 8)

• I'm not in Texas right now ahha and Thank you :)

• you're welcome, how's the illness, feeling a bit better now?

• Neither a wolf and on the topic of llama's there is a llama farm on the edge of town, they spit a lot and I used to ride an ostrich as a child lol.

• I'm not sure if i'm confused or not, but that's so cool 8)

• haaa! sounds fun!

• I am A Tiger

• Fish I am cat, cat I am fish

• I'm a dude.

• I am pink panther.. 😛

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I identify as an egg

• im a troll thought that was obvious

• I'm a purple hippo with a top had and dragon wings

• I'm a pair of pants in space just floating around.

• I'm an attack helicopter!

• Did you just say that, "you made poopy?"

What Girls Said 10