Guys, Why guys are feeling frustrated about their future?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of how the world is now. I see a lot of places where men do the actual work and women get comfy chairs to sit in all day and make twice as much.

• Heh, just be a programmer and you'll be sitting around in comfy chairs typing some words on the screen and make 4 times as much

What Guys Said 11

• Why just guys? - Why not guys and girls?

• Because I m frustrated

• You should probably ask yourself that, considering you seem to be frustrated about the future, but I'm not. Well, slightly, but it's mostly because this particular country I live in is slowly descending to and becoming Hell in a figurative fashion.

• Not true I have buddies who lead teams and day the same shit

• Because it's incredibly uncertain and likely to be extremely bleak no matter what progress you've made?

• I get the feeling women want too much, too perfect, too... too much essentially.
    If you are not mr perfect, fuck you, next !

Most guys can't do it. It's increasingly hard, especially with the crisis for those who don't have jobs, automation is replacing men jobs that require strength and so on.

The pressure is simply too much and women don't want to share it.

Well... the ones i met don't anyway. I suppose there are out there more open minded ones but... I sure haven't met them.

• Why HUMANS are frustrated about their future, their goals and the meaning of their lives?

• because people like martin garrix is 19 and living life and most of us have dead end jobs including my self

• Because some haven't found their purpose yet, what they want to be

• A lot of guys belive in entitlement

• Cause their going failed?

• Cause their going failed?

• Because they lack the balls to revolt against the corrupt system.