Do you like to live under Sharia law?

Do you like to live under Sharia law?

• Yes sure.
  • No thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be forced to cover myself, forced to take a guy with me outside so I can go to the market, forced to look down whenever a guy is talking or not being able to speak sometimes.

I would have to give up a lot of my possessions and be forced to live under archaic gender roles that I do not want to.

In essence, I would be oppressed. No thanks.

I also have one brother who would undoubtedly take advantage of such a situation. He would be the asshole who--if I wanted to go out--wouldn't take me out because he didn't want to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sharia law is very extreme. Executions are used pretty liberally in countries with sharia law. Plus most people are trying to have women be treated equally in culture and doing that is just about as counterproductive as it gets. Not everyone wants to get married and that does not make them any less moral or good in the slightest simply because they don't like marriage yet in sharia law they'd be stoned by the afternoon they were found out to be in a relationship outside of marriage.

What Girls Said 4

• Not a chance in hell. I'd kill myself well before any of that bullshit came here.

• I'm a woman, so no.

• Hell no.
    *******

• don't know what the fuck that is

• Basically, Its what ISIS is currently doing in the Iraq right now.

Its like an Extreme form of Radical Islam (Executions of Homosexuals / Torture / Near no rights for women) and thousands of other sickening, Middle aged bulshit.

• then of course not

What Guys Said 9

• If you vote Yes to this, You are beyond Retarded xD

• I can understand that some men would like this. I'm assuming a very traditional Muslim/submissive woman would have voted yes as well.

Or they jokingly did it.

• You're wrong. There are many reasons why people would say yes. There isn't a set reason.

• Looking back, I have no idea what you mean by ''I can understand that some men would like this'', But, My point is, Yes, There are multiple reasons, but, i can gurantee you they are all very bad/evil reasons :/.

• No it seems very severe to me from what I read

• No, I wouldn't.

• No, I like democracy

• No I'm comfortable living under dictatorship communism. /sarcasm

• I don't live under the Sharia Law so therefore I don't like it.

• Fuck no , fuck that.

• Fuck that, no.