Girls, what do u think about guitarists?

So I'm just curious to see what girls in my age range think about guitarists

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Musical ability is cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them...

0|1
    0|0
  • they'll probably think you're cute. At the risk of not sounding like a pervy 19 year old, generally, I personally think it's very attractive when guys play guitar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing special. I usually have to be nice and say that they are good. Acoustic guitar music makes me want to projectile vomit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I play guitar myself so I think its nice to have a common interest with the guy and be able to play or discuss together

0|1
    0|0
  • I am one so it's not that impressive to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • there is nothing to think..

0|0
    0|1
  • Well I play drums so I think playing an instrument is cool in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anyone with musical talent is amazing (also cuz I sing.)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay but I like boys that play sports by the way I lied about my age I am actually 14

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that as long as you have a passion and you are really dedicated to it wether it be music sports or even poetry if you stuck to it I think it really cute and can be romantic or hot depending on what it is. So yeah I really like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually started crushing on my boyfriend after seeing him play his guitar and sing with his band on stage... So yeah, I like guitarists. He makes songs for me now :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Why anonymous?

• Sorry for the late reply - I simply feel more comfortable this way as I can maintain my privacy.

• lol sorry for my 1 month long delay, i like my privacy too