How do I get a job at my age?

How do I get a Job at my age because I need money.

Most Helpful Girl

• gotta fill out a good resume, be approachable, deliver it in person! [big tip] and make urself available.
    when u give off a good vibe they'll consider u. also, never give up. apply to heaps of places.
    good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• You go out there and apply for part time work or you get inventive and offer services. At your age I'd say that's restricted to mowing lawns, painting jobs, cleaning gardens... you know the type of thing.

But they won't come to you, same as the real world. If you want something go and get it.

• Restraints. Also your a boy so people are more likely to hire you for physical jobs like mowing lawns, shoveling now, painting houses. Hell my dad's first job at 10 years old was digging graves

• Not that strong

• You don't have to be really strong. They have automatic lawn mowers that propel themselves, a neighbor will typically let you borrow one to now other lawns. At your age your probably only paint trims and you only need to be able to move a ladder. Shoveling snow may be a little difficult but nothing too extreme. And digging a grave isn't too hard (10 yer olds have done it)

• you apply for one?

What Guys Said 7

• You better have some contacts amongs older people who could set you up in something. Just by yourself you won't.

• Just go word of mouth - Check out small family run businesses

• Can you cut grass or baby sit. Open your mind.

• I was a caddy at your age at a country club. I loved that job. I kept going back each summer till I graduated college. Most places won't hire someone your age because of child labor laws but a country club might.

• go to restaurants dude
    maybe you'll do the dishes etc , this will help
    don't work at some hard jobs , this will affect you later and you're still 14
    look for something easy

• I had my dad throw me into a restaurant

• Shovel driveways, find a family friend that will pay you table for work