Girls, 3 easy questions for the women?

Your boyfriend and his brother would often jokingly swear at each other when they were younger (13-14 years old)

He was remembering these times while remembering those times he accidentally called your mom an ass to her face

You know it was an accident and you know the reason why he said it:

1. Would you forgive him if you knew it was an accident and the reason why he accidentally said it? Would you break up with him?

2. Would things ever be the same between you and your boyfriend if you knew it was an accident and you knew the reason why he accidentally said it

3. Would you never be as affectionate as you once were towards your boyfriend or things return to the way they were before he said that accidentally

9

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) No. You don't disrespect my mother. Anyone with sense would know that he's in the presence of someone important to me and any sign of disrespect is immediate break-up.

I don't know how he "accidentally" slipped up and said that.

2) Nope. There's no accidental way to say this when dealing someone that is clearly not his brother.

3) There would be no affection because we would be no longer together.

What Girls Said 8

• How did he say it to your mom? Was he angry or was he laughing when he said it?
    Honestly it sounds like no big deal I wouldn't treat him any differently

• 1. I would be angry nor would I break up with him for something he said when he was 13
    2. Nothing would change
    3. I would treat him the same

Teenage boys do and say stupid thing all the time. I pretty sure I've said dumber shit when I was 13.

• He didn't say that to her when he was 13

• @asker either way people always say stupid things they don't mean. I would not hold it against them. Your overeacting just a tiny bit.

• If it was that long ago and he apologized to his mom an never acted that way towards her ever again... then yeah I would still be with him..

• If it was an accident yeah I'd understand. If he's an adult I think it'd be ok my mom wouldn't really care. It's not that big of a deal if it's accidental

• Was the swearing directed at your mother or was she just around? If a guy cursed at my mother for no good reason I would be very angry and question how he treats women. I MIGHT forgive him if he apologizes to her without me asking.

• 1. Yes I would forgive him and no, I wouldn't break up with him.
    2. Yes
    3. Return to the way they were before.

I think that this can be solved if the boyfriend just apologize to my mum appropriately.

• For all three questions, I think the whole problem can be solved if he just gave a proper apology to my mother.

• Why are you asking this question so many times? It's annoying

1. No
    2. Yes
    3. No

• For question 1 do you mean you would never forgive him and you wouldn't break up with him?