Heared about a muslim guy who became christian -now his dad doesn't want to speak with him. Can't understand how someone can be that heartless and u?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have. Someone have informed me that if they try to break off from their religious ties, they'll hunt them down and give them heaps of problems.

What Girls Said 1

• nahh... just the same thing whenever a parent discovered their son is gay

What Guys Said 11

• Well as a Muslim, I see this story from a different angle than yours, actually for us Muslims ( the real ones only), our religion, our beliefs and our morals are more important than anything else in this world, for us, they are above everything, so it won't be easy for the father who raised his son and brought him up according to these beliefs and morals to accept the fact that his son has changed his religion, but deep inside in his heart, I'm sure that the father still loves his son but of course he doesn't love his son's decision, so you have to excuse him, it ain't that easy for the father especially if he is the religious type of person, and by the way same thing goes to the Christians who convert to Islam, I heard a lot about them and about the problems that they face with their parents.

• Well no matter from which point of view you look at this... don't think you can do this to your own flesh and blood

• Well he did not kill his son or did anything bad to him, he just stopped talking to him, many parents stop talking to their children for many reasons, that doesn't make the parents criminals.

• another thing that happends a lot people who has to leave the country because of this

• Apostasy is against the Koran, indeed.
    Anyhow, too many parents stop talking to their children for many reasons. This is just another reason.

• yeah I don't get it either. it tells me they must be radicals.

• Religion can cause some heavy arguments

• I can understand this man doens't like the choice of his son but he stays his son!!

• Logic and religion never go hand in hand. Don't apply logic on religious people.

• That dad must be a diehard religion kind of guy... But honestly I can't understand it either... It's still your child

• Religious fundamentalists are assholes, it doesn't surprise me.

• his father has a right to his views.

• Do you know anything about Islam? Backwards as hell.

• what do i need to know? At a certain age people make their own. choices and tha fathet should accept that.

• I'm Muslim too but I'm tolerant

• Sadly not everyone is

• Maybe we're addicted to our spiritual feelings but it doesn't show that we're bad people...

• He is not heartless; he is only loyal to Allah and Muhammad. Allah u akbar!

• Don't deny that he is!!

• Yeah! Allahu Akbar! Subhanallah Alhamdulillah!

• Don't be like this... we are all humanbeings...