Girls, Would things ever be the same between you and your BF? Would you be less affectionate forever? would you not feel as much love for him?

When your boyfriend and his twin brother were younger, they would often jokingly swear at each other (they were 13-14 years old)

Your boyfriend was remembering these times and he accidentally called your mom an ass to her face.

You know that it was an accident and you know the reason why he accidentally did it

Would things ever be the same between you and your BF? Would you be less affectionate forever? Would you not feel as much love for him?

• Yes things would eventually be the same
    76% (16)
  • I might always be less affectionate
    24% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine. Sometimes parents can be asses and you know it was a slip of the tongue

• If someone is always less affectionate afterwards, is that overreacting?

What Girls Said 5

• Nothing would change at all. He didn't do it on purpose. It'd be stupid to let something as trivial as that make a girl feel less love for her boyfriend or feel awkward/weird around him. To me, that is way past overreacting. It's just plain dumb.

• It wouldn't change anything.

• This isn't a problem at all

• Nope, wouldn't change anything as long as it was an accident and he didn't mean it

• I wish my problems were so immature...