What would you develop if you were a computer programmer?

If you were able to develop android or windows apps, what would you create?

Most Helpful Guy

• As an Android developer, I develop apps that the firm I work at gets requests for. They tell us what they want, and apparently I have to write them, haha.

• can you suggest me something that can bring me money on the google play store.

• No idea mate. I don't have anything published there yet either. There are new crazes like flappybird from time to time, but how to get that addicted is a very good question.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd design some kind of private - personalized database for holding secrets - or segmenting different aspects of my life - maybe combine it with some type of photoshop feature.

What Guys Said 6

• an upgraded version of web-archive. org

• I am already doing it. Together with my brother and guys from http://www.nixsolutions.com/ software development company company I am working on a really nice alternative for WhatsApp which works on all the platforms. I hope, it will be out soon and will work great :)

• I am in fact a programmer!

And I develop nothing interesting :(

• A workout buddy app
    find a local who wants to workout but wants someone to do it together with to give more motivation

• An hack tool that will make unlimited cash in video games... hehehee...

• I'd develop a fat gut and bad eyesight most likely! lol