Do you know Kürdistan?

Do you like Kurdish. I ama Kurdish. I live at America state. I miss Kürdistan ♥♥♥

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 10

• kurdistan doesn't exist?

• Ahahah ok man :) please look at the google. Kürdistan exist or none

• you dont agree? you can read it everywhere, luckily the fight between the turks and the pkk has stopped but i think that they will fight again because of the results of the elections

• No. The fight between pkk and isis. Turks wanted the win isis this fight. So I hate Turkey

• I admire the Kurdish people for trying to make their country a better place and for fighting against the Islamic State.

• Never met him.

• of course i know

• I've asked all questions about Turkey. Now it's your turn, bro. Ask about Kurdistan.

• Kurdistan, iraq, afghanistan, azarbijan, pakistan, sind, panjap, ... i know them all... but i think it still a part of iraq...

• I know Kurdistan

• I don't know very much about Kurdistan. :)

• I knew a guy here in the US that owned a restaurant. He was from Kurdistan. Unfortunately recently he left to go back to protect his family. (thanks Obama)
    I learned a lot from Art. I learned that the Kurds are (or want to be) to be left alone & just want to live their lives in peace. They are happy that the US eliminated Saddam who was massacring them whenever he got in a bad mood. They believe in education for all including the girls & women. They are FIGHTERS! Not like too many others in Iraq who (according to our news) run when in the heat of battle. The Kurds are a great Ali. Not one American has been killed in Kurdistan.
    Personally I believe that they should have their own country & government recognized NOT be lumped in with the rest of Iraq.

• The Kurds are awesome, they don't take no shit off Arabs.

• Are you racist?

• You are stupid boy.

• Your people will be wiped out eventually, not that it bothers me.