Which Lantern power best suits your personality?

Red/Rage

Which Lantern power best suits your personality ?

Red is one of the energies far from the center, and represents the emotion of rage/anger. A person who has felt great rage is able to tap into the red light.

Yellow/Fear

Yellow is a color close to the center, and represents the emotion of fear. A being capable of instilling great fear in others is capable of wielding this power.

Green/Willpower

Green is the color in the center of the spectrum, and represents willpower. A being capable of overcoming great fear
with indomidable will can use this power.

Violet/Love

Violet is the other color furthest from the center, and represents the emotion of love. Those who are capable of great love, who have lost their loves, or been rejected are capable of wielding the violet light.
Blue/Hope

Blue is a color close to the center, and represents the emotion of hope. The blue light is capable of being wielded by a being who can bring hope for the future to others.

• Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Violet
  • Blue

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• i voted blue!

• Red methinks.

• Violet I think

• blue!!! no purple :D yeah purple :) can i switch my vote? :'( i want purple

• I am colorblind.

What Guys Said 5

• BROOOOO FUCK! I am like seriously fucking all of them! I can't decide. im trying not to get my NNEERRRRD OOONNN

• It would be between green and blue, I mean on one hand the blue power rings are the most powerful out of the 5 rings but only within close proximity to a green power ring, but then green always operates at max efficiency. So I don't know lol hmmm.

• VOTED D coz all of them are girls

• I would be a blue lantern i give hope to the. Hopeless i am KIBBLES

• Red.

I'm a very short tempered person and have gone through extreme periods of intense rage.