Persuasive introduction for my topic: Why students need to have a school ID entering school?

My 3 main points are:

School Safety
Attendance
Incase of Accident

Thank you so much! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone to three schools that required IDs, one that didn't. I think IDs, that you actually use as a student, are great. At all schools, you had to scan your id if you were coming in late. Like it scanned and went in the system, so you had no way of sneaking in late and not getting caught. Another school made you wear them and the school lanyard at all times, because students from different schools would try sneaking in and the school lanyard showed you were a student and the ID proved it more. Also those IDs had stamps to show if you were actually in a certain sport and had the discount and were not trying to sneak in a school game/meet for free. The IDs were quickly scanned/slid at lunch to show if you got free/reduced meals or had money on your account, so no long ass wait time. The IDs at one school were color-coded to show grade level and parking passes were as well, so sophomores couldn't get away with parking in reserved spaces or the few senior spaces available.

I just think IDs you actually use are good for so many reasons. It feels natural and in reality, looks better. You're gonna use an ID in the work force sooner or later, and most likely in college. Might as well get them used to it early. Like I felt the IDs also sped up so many things that take practically twenty years here.

What Guys Said 4

• personally i believe they r optional

• To get free school sandwiches :3

• I'm asking for introduction eh? Haha

• I think it's useful, the reasons you named do make sense

• That sounds good to me

• What about the illegals? hehe

What Girls Said 0