Have you ever used a weapon to defend yourself ex) a bat?

Thankfully, I've never to defend myself except in a few childhood fights.

Also, have you ever just been fighting, no life on the line, and you've used a weapon?

• No
  • Glass bottle
  • Bat
  • Knife
  • Other
  • Metal rod
  • Large piece of wood

Most Helpful Guy

• My brother and I once got into a fight using baseball bats. If it can be held in our hands there probably isn't much we haven't used as weapons. Except sharp objects. We've never used knives against each other. It was kind of an unspoken rule

• Not sure I feel about getting MHO about violence but thank you!' 😉

• Haha, I definitely don't condone violence, but you have me an honest answer. :)

What Guys Said 12

• I threw one of these at my brothers face when I was around 7 and split his shit for being an ass wipe and starting a fight with me...

img.auctiva.com/.../493545114_tp.jpg

I hope he enjoyed the stitches. :D

Anyway, as I grew up plenty of people tried to start fights with me. I never needed to use a weapon to win a fight, but I was hit with a baseball bat once. That didn't save him...

• nope not yet. just my extremities.

• I was in karate for many years and I learned how to use a few different weapons, I've also had the chance to spar with one or two.

I've also practiced utilizing random objects as weapons as well; my crowing achievement was telling a friend of mine to take a swing at me and using a shoe string to incapacitate them.

• Nope. Never nesded more than kind words and a cool head to prevent violence. I don't feel a need to prove anything.

• No I never have

• i threw a school compass once at someone

• No Just my fist is all

• Yes I have, I used a fly swatter to defend my self from a bee.

• I threw a ham sammich at someone once, it fell apart in the air and the piece of bread with the mustard on it got the sucker in the eye, WIN!

• XD "It fell apart in the air" that's when I lost it

• Yes, dat double helix tho! Plus those Hungarians I worked with warned me about you! ;p

• I'm a legend among them

• Fists, baton, stick, tea towel, pen, metal ladle, chair leg, etc

• so many violent times :o

• Yes, ma'am... most of those times were as a result of my occupational duties at the time

• A plastic chair!

• I have a weapon for self defence against burglars, but luckily I didn't have to use it yet

What Girls Said 3

• Never attacked like that. One time I had somebody banging on my door very hard instead of ringing my door bell. This scared me as they seemed desperate to get my attention - so desperate that they would not even ring my door bell and risk it not working. I grabbed a knife and waited upstairs for them to leave but I never had to open the door as they gave up after about 5 - 10 minutes.

• Some missionaries scared the crap out of me a few days ago, would Jesus bang on the door that hard?

• I had recently read in the news about a former soldier or general who would break into houses and rape woman so I was scared that I was the next target.

• :o
      So much madness in the world

• I used a hair spray..

I thought it was a "criminal" but it turned out to be my bro.

• lol how did it turn out for him @complicated_soul

• Haha, he just screamed and jumped and then said something like, "what the heck?"

He wasn't mad. :)

• Thankfully never.