Which would you choose, and why?

Which would you choose, and why?

• Free travel for life
  • Free $80,000 Mercedes
  • $300 every month just for groceries for life
  • Free gas for 20 years

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If I choose free travel then it'll be for me alone, doesn't add benefit to those who I love and travel with me. Official travel eitherway for me is paid up :D
    2. Gas again is paid up for me so I don't need it
    3. $300 worth of grocery per month will still make me spend around $100/150 more per month, it's already what I'm spending so again not worth it
    4. I'd take the $80,000 Merc cause to begin with I can sell it and invest in such a way that makes the travel for those I like to travel with (my daughter) comfortable, settle up things for a lifetime (with the right investment options) etc :D

So vote 'B' :D

I liked this question +1 :)

• Thank you, young lady for your kind, generous and gracious gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

• logic, young lady isn't a statement written in a book, it differs from individual to individual, situation to situation :)

• Obviously. Just speaking in terms of the average person, it wouldn't make sense.

What Guys Said 15

• I think the travel would be the best value. I could see the rest of the world for almost nothing. The biggest cost in traveling far distances is the cost of travel.

The $300 every month would be nice, but with prices going up, I don't think it would be nearly as valuable in the future. It is definitely better than the gas for 20 years. I don't use anywhere near as much as $300 a month in gas and the gas has a time limit on it. I am not really into cars. As long as my car is running I am happy with it.

• Free Travel for me

• free $80k mercedes... i can sell it and get da bucks :D

• Free travel for life. I would definitely live in the airplane

• I picked free gas for 20 years because it's too dangerous to travel, Mercedes is junk, and $300 in a year or two will be equivalent to 50 cents.

• $300 every month

• you misread

• You said $300 a month right? OK consider the crazy spending going on and the influx of illegals coming into the country. Give things about a year or two and the value of $300 will only be equivalent to about 50 cents. So even though it's $300 you may be getting it would only buy something in the future worth about 50 cents.

• Free travel= thousands upon thousands plus becoming more cultured and experiencing new things so I'd have to go to with travel lol

• 300 grocery tab. Non-renewable fuels are running thin. You can keep the gas guzzling Mercedes and the free travel for life and free gas. It will all be useless soon.

• Groceries since I don't travel... Although I do use buses all the time...

• Free travel for life because I love travelling and go to new places.

• a easy
    /////////////////////

• Food for life!

• free travel for life for sure. adds up to more than any of the other options

• Free Travel! I need to get places in life!

• I chose food.
    But if I the travel for life, is without a plane I 'd pick that

• Free gas for 20 years unless of course someone says "no more" to oil, and gets electric cars out there

What Girls Said 22

• Free travel for life. Imagine how many places you can see! Considering airfare is the most expensive out of all possible options listed, it makes the most sense because you get the most out of all the possible options listed!

• Easy one. Free travel for life. So perfect.

• 300 a month for life. I'm practical.

• The mercedes -I'd give it to my mum

• My dream cars are a black Range Rover and a white Lamborghini so definitely not B. I think I'd go with A. :D

• I picked C, I don't like planes and I don't have a driving license/car.

• Free travel for life since I'm the happiest when I get to travel to new places. ^^

• Free travel for sure.

• I can't pick between the $300 grocery tab and the free travel 0_0 hahhahahha

• Surely free travel would mean that you get free gas as well?

• I love to do travel... The free ticket will be a motivation and help with finance.

• The free Mercedes. I'd just sell it lol

• Free travel all the way

• Free gas for 20 years.

• Free travel because it's free

• Free travel for life, because I love heights and plane rides. :D

• Voted A
    I love traveling.

• I would choose the groceries. Haha. I guess I'm just looking out for my future family🍍🍒.

• Can I choice A, B, C & D? :)

• Mercedes so I can sell it lol

• Voted free travel for life.

• Free travel for life!