Do you still have your first follower of GAG?

I just lost mine, forever.
I was a new member. Nobody knew that who the fucking YourFutureEx is. I used to look at all those so-called popular gagers having guru, master, that shiny mod badge or at least xper lv 8-9, having 150-250 followers, so many users ready to comment on their opinions because they were following each other.

Then I looked at myself, having no one. Zer0.
I used to get only two types of replies, "great username" & "thanks for advice" but I wanted more. I wanted that environment that others possess. Then one day, I got one. I couldn't believe it but I had my first follower. Yeah he used to follow everyone but still he made me realise that I can be followed by someone. He showed me the light. I realised that my posts are not ignored completely. We became good friend and learnt something from each other and had hilarious moments. I was xper lv4 back then and he was xper lv7. Today, I have everything but not him. 😢 P. E. A. C. E.

#TLDR - what's your story?

Let the answers flyyyyyyy...

• Yes I have
  • No I don't
  • Don't care/know

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently it was Girlsaskguys (I don't want to mention him I'm sure he already received a bunch of mentions).

Bit besides him it's hard tonsay a bunch of people keep deleting their accounts or they got them disactivated but it says @G-Daz was my first follower.

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote 'A' yes I still have him but probably because he forgot about his GAG a/c lol.

When I joined GAG there was no follower / following, it was 'friends' where one had to send a friend request and the other had to accept it :) When GAG made changes we became followers and following :)

But technically we all have the 1st follower always which is 'GirlsAskGuys' :D ;)

• Yeah I heard about that "friend" thing. :)
      And no, we all don't have almighty GirlsAskGuys following us :( not the new users like me.

• Thank you again for your kind gesture of selecting my opinion the MH young friend, I truly & wholly appreciate your gracious gestures :)

What Girls Said 25

• I have no idea. I don't even know when the follow thing became follow rather than friend. But I don't know who it was.

To be honest, I'm not really that bothered. I'm here to help people and to be helped, I'm not here to make friends (as harsh as that sounds). I don't want people knowing personal details about me, so I don't share anything other than my face and my working life. And that's the way I keep it.

• oh my.. you just made me feel bad :'( I don't even know who my first follower is. I'm just this ignorant, I never pay serious attention to this following-followers thing. I follow people I think great and I usually follow back all my followers as I reckon they're all friends already once they follow me (except those creeps that I blocked). I guess I'll start paying more attention to this thing hahaha. Well whoever follows me first out there, if you ever read this, or if you ever realized that you were my first follower, thanks a bunch :D

• Don't worry. Don't take it seriously. You seem to be very sweet and animated girl :)

• Hugs!!! It's sad when someone you've grown close to vanishes.

• Nah. Red_dragon was but he deactivated at some point awhile ago. Jackywack was my second follower. 😭

• I have no idea who followed me first! :(

• Honestly I can't remember who my first follower was.

• I used to have another account but I never noticed who my first follower was. Now that I think about it, it's a good question! But now it's too late :( I'll never know. And in this one... I have no followers yet.

• Yes i do

fillll

• Yes I think I do

• Aww. He's one of the first people who followed me too. 😑

My first follower and the first person who's been nice to me here is @mistninja314 and he's gone too.

• Don't worry. I'll be nice to you always and I'm here forever :) supporting you!

• Aww. That's nice ^_^

Good thing we still have communication even if he left gag.

• That's great :)
      Glad for you. Keep smiling!

• Yes, I do! : D

• Errm are you and @Kangy?

• u r definitely still the best in my eyes

• @kangy - same to you as well ^_^

• Yes! It was our own @cavmanier! 😘 he'd better not leave!

• I hope that too. He's one of the rare gentlemen here.

• We're forever bonded lol. I'm not planning on leaving though : ) I hope you don't leave either!

YourFutureEx I appreciate the words ☺

• No. Unfortunately he's the same one as you. And I'm sad that he is gone.

• yes it was @findingdreamland :)

• I honestly dont remember._.

• Actually, @girlsaskguys was everyone's first follower. :)

• Nooooo not anymore! :( She left. But I have her in facebook now. :) <3

• I don't know who was my first and idc.

• No he is long gone from GAG.

• I think it was the lovely @aoifeislovable

• I guess it was some random person. I don't think she's on here anymore.

• Yes, I still have my first follower for my current profile. I voted A ;- )

Thanks for answering many of my questions in the past. Now I am repaying your kindness :- )

• Aw thanks. There's no need to repay anything. Your happiness is all I want in return :- )

• My life always been like thet :- (

• No, he left :(

• I still have my first even though he isn't as active on here now

• No, that person is long off GAG.

What Guys Said 17