Hey, who else has a Apple watch?

I have pretty much figured out my apple watch now, but... I'm like the only person I've seen with one! 😩😆😅 Id like to find someone else with one so I can actually utilize some of the features specific to the watch itself. I think it will be kinda fun. 👍🏾

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I personally can't waste my money on that kind of bullshit.

• A lot of people say that. But with my profession, I've been waiting for something like this for years. It's very useful in my personal opinion, because I don't always have a free hand to grab my phone even though I need it most of the time.

• It's an unnecessary gadget for the majority, for them and me included it'd be a waste of money. But if it's useful for you then do yaw 'ting bruh!

• You are now cattle. Tagged and bagged.

• Lmao. Wtf? 😂😂👉🏾

• That watch is used by the government to keep track of you. Like a dog or a cow.

• I get what you mean now. But that's fine. We can't really escape THAT anyway. Lol