Out of all the Assassins in the Assassin's Creed video game franchise, who is your most favorite one?

Mine is a tie between Ezio and Connor. By the way, Assassin's Creed III main theme song and Ezio's Family theme song from AC II are my most my favorite themes out of the rest of the AC games.

• Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
  • Ezio Auditore
  • Connor Kenway/Ratonhnhaké:ton
    Vote C
  • Edward Kenway
    Vote D
  • Aveline de Grandpré
    Vote E
  • Adéwalé
    Vote F
  • Arno Victor Dorian
    Vote G

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Conner was easily my least favorite. I loved the concept and was super excited for him, his outfit, backstory and fighting style, but in the end his personality was dumb. I think someone in the game, likely his way more intelligent father, said, 'you are a man with he emotions and thought of a child', or something like that. His ethics and reasoning were just way under developed.

I have to agree with the majority in that Ezio was my favorite as he had it all, the charm, the skill and the know how to be a great assassin.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I like revelation

• EZIO MAKES ME CRY
    SO HIM
    I LOVE ALL OF THEM
    BY EZIO PULLED MY HEART STRINGS

What Guys Said 10

• always the OG, Altair.

• Easily AC2 but then again I've only played up to 4
    AC2 was the most balanced and funniest one I've played in the series. I kinda wish it had a online mode but without the shitty online based trophies most games seem to have lol I trophy hunt when I finish games :)
    AC1 was a little too repetitive but still fun too me and AC3 and 4 felt kinda forced I don't know
    Altaïr is my favorite assassin with Ezio second Connor and Edward are a toss up

• 0|0
  • ezio was bad ass in soul caliber too

• Eazy yo will always be the fave

• Assassins creed 2 is by far my favorite

• Ezio was the man, but i mean i'll never forget about Altaïr. Those 2 for me. AC1 + 2

• The only Assassin's Creed game I've played so far is ACIII, so I'll go with Connor.

• Edward Kenway because he's welsh

• The one that's gay.3.