How can I not hate my life when I been through a lot of shit and always been single 😞?

It makes me so fucking angry and bitter!!! I haven't been like this until recently

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand where you are coming from with the single part. It took me until I was 23 before I got in one. And the biggest lesson I learnt was that it's a mistake to envy people in relationships. Being single just means getting over the illusion that there is somebody out there who will complete you and (finally) taking charge of your own life.

So focus on yourself and not how much better things would be if you weren't single. And keep putting yourself in a position were you meet new people. The laws of probability will only work if you stack the odds in your favour. Try you best not condemn the world or turn yourself bitter, it only damages your own psyche and won't help you get to the place you want to be.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are single right now, focus on being a good person and on doing good and on having a good career and then wait for somebody to come into your life.

• Bad advise. Don't tell a guy to wait.

• @Hercules073 Yeah, I agree on this one, I was told that I should wait and wait and I wasted my young years being single.

@above_quality2015 Just take initiative in your own hands and make it happen :)

• YOU ARE ONLY 23! Get out and live, travel, meet new people

• Yeah but my life is being wasted! I'm doing everything I can

• I know. Just believe me.

What Guys Said 5

• Being in a relationshiship is sometimes overrated don't fantasize that it will solve your problems and I've been single all my life too

• stop feelin dat way bro... many people r single ;)

• Dude... Dont dont waste your time searching for something... if you want go to club... ask peoples names! get numbers! PArty again! WOrk! ANd be nice to all... you will see everything will become "Awesome"

Try new things!

• Oh just get over it.

• I have this awkward feeling that this question will pop up again soon...

• Yeah probably but why do you give a fuck?

• Because I honestly prefer seeing happy people instead of sad ones...

Read carefully what the people are advising you on this site, they really want to help. You say you will probably post another negative themed question soon... do you do anything with the given advise, at all?