Is it gay for a man to show compassion, empathy, sympathy, care etc?

Or is it fine? Do women not like men like that?

• Yes it is
  • No it isn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know what "gay" means? Used to mean happy, carefree, worry-free. Still does. Now it also means homosexuality in many circles. Either way, your question is infinitely ridiculous and infinitely stupid. Most men of sound mind and and the capacity to love period, gay or straight, feels and exhibits these emotions and characteristics. And yes, most women of sound mind and the caps city to love do like knowing that a man has the ability to express these emotions and characteristic.

Now, if you mean that grown men showing/expressing these things is somehow being less of a man than your more dense than I thought. Women like knowing that men have feelings.

You don't have much experience with girls/women, do you? Otherwise you wouldn't need to ask that question.

What Girls Said 8

• Sexual orientation has nothing to do with how emotional an individual is.

• I love it when my guy shows emotion.

• We want men to be human not be like Robots.

• Not at all

• I think it takes a real man to be passionate and caring

• No, it's human to do that,

• No. It's only human.

• Everybody wants a man who can show they care about them!

What Guys Said 9

• I had a major life altering experience and since then I've become a lot more emotional. I tear up at things that I find beautiful when I used to be unemotional Mr Spock. I talked to my best and oldest friend about it and he said that's the way you're supposed to be which shocked me coming from him

• So, basically your question is it gay for guys to be human?
    Because that's what we are.

Ofc it isn't gay! We're all entitled to feelings!

• People need to stop thinking that empathy isn't a trait of men. Men are very sympathetic creatures, if we weren't then we wouldn't be able to care for or want to protect our children/our woman.

There's a difference between being stoic and being a psychopath. Men cry too (though not nearly as much as women), and men feel compassion for others just as much as anyone.

• Nope, i do all them things and no way classify myself gay.

• You think compassion, empathy, sympathy, care etc. are inherently homosexual qualities? Or are you trolling? I suspect it's the latter. No wonder you're anon.

• Unless you're stuffing a dick up your ass while you do it then no. You aren't gay lmao

• They actually find it manly if you show your emotions, they prefer a man who cares, not one who is cold towards them
    they find it sexy too I heard

• That's the gayest thing ever.

• There is a balance. If you are too nice it does turn women off. It can come off as desperate or disingenuous. Then the woman might feel like you are trying to pretend you are nice in order to have sex with her.