What would you do on your last day of work if you could finally quit your job which you hated with a passion?

If you had to do a job that you really hated, you hated the staff, the work, the horrible boss, but you needed to do it to get around. What would you do when you didn't need the job anymore? Would you do something special on your last work day there?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to think I'd do something mean, like flip them the finger or something. But that isn't really mature, and I would need the job reference anyway. I like to think I can be above acting that way these days.

Instead, I don't think I'd do anything other than simply being glad to leave a bad job behind, and to roll down my windows and blast this song as I drive out of the parking lot:

https://youtu.be/rGa70tVYVKo

What Girls Said 3

• I'd do something for my colleagues and boss

• Nope.
    Just be all smiley and say bye to people.

• I'd probably water the carpet with milk, just a little leaving pressie

What Guys Said 1

• I doubt anything. I wanna own a business someday and karma would probably bite me back hard for that.