Should the people of the GAG community be able to ask more than 5 questions in 24 hours?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really annoying when I want to ask a question but then that annoying pop up comes up and i always forget what the question was going to be within 24 hours. i've forgotten many good question because of this hassle

What Guys Said 9

• It would help when the site doesn't have a lot of activity. There may be a good reason to limit it to 5 but I think maybe bonus questions should be allowed during slower traffic times to keep the site interesting.

• No, save the 20 questions for your boyfriend. You don't need to drive us all insane... Your boyfriend might deal with it if you give him a good BJ...

• I think after level 5 it should be raised to 10

• tbh i find 5 questions within 24 hours to be plenty enough

• Trolls would go crazy - You would get is my dick long enough 100 times a day.

• Yes! The rules and regulations on this website suck hairy asshole!

• I say ten questions...

• Nah... Use your Google search bar if you are so curious about life's great mysteries.

• I wish we could but, it prevents spamming. You don't want to be spammed, trust me

What Girls Said 7

• I think we should be able to ask no more than 10.

• Sometimes I feel like yes but then no because I would have a party asking a lot of questions lol

• Most questions are spam anyway. I don't think being able to ask more spammy questions would help that any.

• No. There's already enough nonsense questions.

• Yeah, it would be handy

• No because they are usually similar by the same asker in one day.

• Yes. In my opinion people on GaG should be allowed to ask at least 7-8 questions daily.