Why are there so many liberals on this website?

It seems you aren't allowed to have religious convictions or to offer a dissenting opinion of Bruce Jenner's new boobs without iritating the massive horde of angry liberals. Queue the beehive! Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't a clue. I have been attacked often for my beliefs by so called "tolerant" or "open-minded" individuals on here. The people who preach about being tolerant and open-minded are usually the most close-minded in actuality.

• I also don't think people understand that it's not about people disagreeing. Disagreeing respectfully is fine. But there are a ton of users (some very popular) that constantly harass users for not having the same beliefs they do. Just look at the people throwing the word bigot around.

What Girls Said 4

• Liberals say that there are too many conservatives here, and conservatives say that there are too many liberals here. That's because opinions that you don't agree with stand out far more than the ones you do agree with, even if there are an equal number of them. You're always going to notice the people who have opposing views to your own.

• Those opinions are on a steep decline of social acceptance.

In the 1800s, it may have been socially acceptable for people to say that they believe women shouldn't have the right to vote or that blacks should be slaves. Now? Not so much.

Same concept.

• I think as long as you pick your words carefully, you will be fine.

And yean, I have only noticed one post so far with angry comments towards a similar religious view.

• I've read numerous things on this site that were not complimentary about Jenner. There are plenty of of religious conservatives on this site.

• I'd say the ratio of liberal to non-liberal is 2:1

What Guys Said 7

• Better question: Why is it that there are so many hyper-conservatives on here who seek to play the victim card so desperately? The problem with some of you guys is that you feel that by disagreeing with you, somehow your freedom of speech is being curtailed. Who said you aren't allowed to have dissenting opinions about bruce jenner? last myTake i read on transgendered people, there was a HUGE amount of people who thought it was a nasty trend, and were quite vocal about it. Another take i read recently was from that gingersnap girl basically condemning the supreme courts possible decision to allow same sex marriage. How is that "aren't allowed to have religious convictions" . When you poll GaG about what their political views are, a vast number of the active users will say libertarian... and yet you'll still get some of you zealots pretending as if you're some persecuted minority on here, lmfao...

• This is gonna escalate quickly.

That being said Bruce looks better than his ex-wife now so that's something I guess.

There is a big difference between inflammatory bullshit and actual topics of discussion. And sometimes people's thoughts don't translate to text as well as they hoped. A poster may ask a legitimate question but didn't word it quite right and then someone saw it and took offense to something that wasn't there. Fighting ensues, questions get hidden, butthurt abounds, no one has any fun ( unless they're trolling then it's a blast), and the real question never gets answered.

• Liberals are so silly! :)

• I can't say its one group or the other really depends on the topic at hand.

Conservative, liberal, atheist, theist, agnostic, robot, whatever the site was made to talk shit out and figure shit out and maybe have some fun in the process. I don't expect everyone to agree on everything though that just won't happen lol.

• Why is what someone else does with their body any of your business? Why are you allowed to have your opinions but you have a fit when we disagree with them? Why do you think not being allowed to force your religion on others means you're not allowed to have religious convictions? Why don't we both stop pointing fingers, creating solutions for non problems and fix the actual problems?

• Hmm... None of the things you accused me of apply to me. You must be one of those people who think all conservatives are the stereotypical way!

• lol whatever man

• Are you a psychologist? :P

• I think there should be room for all sides of a discussion on the site.

• The Right Wing is strong here.

• Because you have to face the reality that bigotry and fundamentalism are on a steep decline, esp. around millennials and younger, which are the majority of the internet users. If you want to hang out, without challenge, with fellow bigots and nut bags, stick with senior citizen conservatives at an old folks home (or something).

• You're calling me a bigot? Re-read your post my friend!

• Can't tell if troll or just ignorant. But look up the definition of 'bigot'. Aren't you being exactly that by attacking this man for holding different beliefs than you? Think about it.

• "lol tranny boobs"
      "you're a bigot"
      "no u!"

SEEMS LEGIT

• your question is kind of contrdicory to what a liberal is...