How can I make tomorrow count? I need to make this guy notice me, but how?

summary: this ramdom guy always used to randomly say hi to me whenever he saw me. he's really cute but i didn't know him so i would still say hey. then recently he followed me on instagram, liked all my pics, commented on them, and then asked for my snapchat. weve been smapchatting for 1 week straight now but he never talks to me at school. there are 3 days left of school and want to mae them count. how do i get to him? i want more than this friendship

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• then better approach him... before u miss da chance i guess

• Ask him if he want to do something with u after school ends.

• how do i just approach him if he's never tried approaching me at school himself? he said he's shy but it doesn't make sense because he's really popular._. is he just saying that cause he thinks he's to cool?

• Just go up to him and wish him a fun summerand ask him if he wants to do something..

• Woah, sounds kind of needy/clingy. It's not a good idea to go and like all your pictures and comment on all of them right away like that

• omg i know i though that too haha but i mean who cares? he's so nice and cute asf

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 1

• Continue your online conversations with him and try to increase the amount of time you guys talk to each other and then ask him to join you and a mixed crowd of girls and guys at the movies or suggesting going to church together.