I feel so inferior to other people my age. I just see them living a life they want. does anyone else feel like this, or are you at par with them?

I feel liek i have always been second place, last across the finish line. I cannot escape this fate. I don't know what my life is about anymore. when I was in school I knew i was striving towards something, then graduate and nothing happens.

I don't know what to do with this life, I know what i want, but there is no way to get there.

Most Helpful Guy

• I try not to compare myself to other people. When I see things like PewdyPie ruling youtube, I know things like "prestige" are totally invented. I'm an artist, and people idolize a lot of dead artist that never amounted to much material success when they were living, so it is meaningless.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Watch a movie called fight club. Pay close attention at the actual message of the movie.