If yesterday were tomorrow, today would be Friday . What day is today?

This question bugged my brain today. I just couldn't find a definitive answer for it. What do you think? How would you solve this problem?

0|0
12|5

Most Helpful Girl

• If "today" is Friday then "tomorrow" would be Saturday, but Saturday was "yesterday" so the answer is Sunday.

0|1
    0|0
    • by the way the original question is actually "Samuel said, "If yesterday was tomorrow, today would be Friday ." When did Samuel speak?"

• Show All
    • The question is what day is TODAY, which is Friday as the question states.

• If you read my comment above on here you'll see that I corrected his question as he had written it completely wrong

What Girls Said 11

• It's Sunday. I did it by working backwards. Now is Fri so tmrw is Sat. Now if Sat was my yesterday then it is now Sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friday? Said it in the question.

0|1
    0|0
  • It would be Sunday because if yesterday were tomorrow, it would be referring to Saturday since Saturday comes after Sunday

0|1
    0|0
  • Friday , I just decided haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Ha... it's too early for this. I only have one eye open and I'm about to close it. Lol, this post...

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday. If Saturday (yesterday) were tomorrow, today would be Friday . I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it Saturday?

0|1
    0|0
  • The answer is Sunday

0|1
    0|0
  • today is today

0|1
    0|0
    • haha, good one!

• haha it's a trick answer because it could either mean Thursday or Friday since in the question, it said that 'today would be friday'

• Today is Friday isn't it? It legit says in the question

0|1
    0|0
  • Wednesday :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Friday again maybe?

0|1
    0|0
  • It says right in the question that today is Friday .

0|1
    0|0
    • I can't believe it's that easy.

• Riddles like that typical try to get people confused with jumbling words together, but more often than not the answer is right there.

• You have overlooked location. As Einstein proved, time and space are relative. If you were in Bombay India, it would be a different day than in the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • The day you should see a fucking shrink.

0|1
    0|0
  • tomorrow is but yesterdays today. and today IS Friday here

0|1
    0|0