It's rough being an ugly woman. Do we have any hope?

I just get used for sex but nobody wants to go out with me or be seen in public with me because I'm ugly

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey.. Dont say like that okay! No one is ugly, not until u agree to be one and feel like one. U have met only jerks and not gud guys ok. Believe me u will find some gud guy who won't just appreciate ur body but will love ur soul. To him u will be the most beautiful person in the whole world and u will never feel wrong about ur self after that. Just hold on. And have some faith. Beauty is temporary and time will wash it away. Goodness and love is forever so hold them tight and have some fun. Enjoy life with gud friends... Cuz life is too short to be sad and waste any moment...

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• You can't be very ugly if guys have sex with you. It's not really physically possible for a guy to have sex with a girl he finds ugly.

• We turn the lights off and I screw HIM. He never screws me back. He tried missionary once only because I asked and he looked at my face and then looked away quickly and then got off after 10 seconds.

• Well, it's up to you whether these things happen. You know you don't have to let guys use you in this way, right? And beauty is very very subjective. Guys post photos of girls who I can't even comment on because I can't find anything attractive about, yet they think she is a "10", etc. Every guy has different tastes. And there is someone for everyone. Stop letting guys use your body to get off, be the most attractive woman you can be on the inside, and you are determined to find a man who loves and respects you just the way you are. You just have to believe it. And show a little patience.

• Before I had done it for the first time, I really really wanted to do it. Thats just because seeing my girl really turned on makes me more turned on. Then when I did it, it was a little awkward at first because it's like finding a new planet. You aren't sure what to do or what to expect. She seemed to enjoy it though so I enjoyed it. If she just laid there motionless and emotionless I wouldn't have liked it so much.

• If guys are sleeping with you they must find you attractive

• Attractive body wise... but not face wise. But some people sleep with anything that walks 💁 talking about jerks.

• ^ yes

• What is it your are not happy about? Most people can do a lot to improve their appearance. Work out, eat healthy, use whitening tooth paste and take care of yourself.

• did u ever been called ugly... or u just BELIEVE u are?

• If you're used for sex then I doubt it that you're ugly.

• Well if you have that attitude, there's no hope. Maybe lower your standards, pick someone that's good for your emotional health as opposed to just sheer attractiveness.

• I'm not shallow towards others ^-^ just towards myself.

• You shouldn't be, I'm sure you can find someone that appreciates you.

• You have to change your attitude though...

• You're probably not that ugly! But I'm just trying to be nice.

• Guys don't have sex with girls they find ugly.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, if people have sex with you, you can't be THAT ugly.

• If you were ugly people wouldn't want to have sex with you

• Of course you do. No man will love you? Love yourself.

• I'm so sorry I'm sure you're not ugly. Remember everyone is beautiful to somebody