I want to be like Paul Newman but I am only 5'6" and Asian?

Paul Newman is 5'10"/177cm whereas I am 5'6"/167cm. I got the face and body already, but height will be the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Height is something you can't change unless you get extensive painful surgery. Focus on things that you CAN improve upon and go from there. You don't need to be an exact replica of him lol

• You think I didn't know that? How tall are you?

• They might like Asian men if they're tall and handsome

• You're just brainwashed into thinking this lol but best of luck to you.
      P. S. girls can smell insecurity from miles away

What Girls Said 6

• Don't try to imitate someone else, be your own self, that'll be way more attractive.

• wait if you're Asian how do you look like paul newman

• Wear heels like tom cruise does. I wonder how many times, are you going to keep posting this question?

• That thing with a lot of Asian guys and their obsession white girls is sorta creepy. Dang. Referring to MHO answer from Asker. To each their own anyways.

• Huhhhhhhhh? What's your question

• I am pretty sure this is a post for you to talk about how short you are and not how you want to be like Paul Newman.

-Your Asian. How do you have his face?
    -You specifically mentioned that height is the problem. By 10 cm. Not a lot.

You think your short or something?

• i think this is a troll question!

• I didn't mean Paul Newman's face. But I meant I am already handsome for an Asian. Haha

Yeah, I think I am short.

• You shouldn't have posted it like this. Just say "I think I am short. What can I do?"

They got surgery to increase your height.

What Guys Said 5

• That will be a lot of work for you.

• then wear lifts 2 reach dat height i guess

• That would be a good idea, but what if I get attacked by some thugs on the street? I can't fight on those lifts.

• 5'6" doesn't equalize "vulnerable"... unless everyone's 6'+ where u live

• Nowadays, most people are at least 5'9" from what I've seen daily

• Paul Newman? You've got classy taste man! I don't know what to say, if you're done growing there's not a lot you can do.

• you are forgetting paul newman is no longer in the land of the living. i dont think it will really matter that he has 10cm on you

• I said I want to be like he was.

• invent your own tomato sauce recipe like him!