Whats up everyone? how ya dooiinn?

i haven't been coming on here much at all lately lol. i feel like im gonna keep going through phases where i love this site then get bored of it hah.
whats up with everyone, hows your week going? entertain me, im bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am ok thanks. How are you? I am making a poster for university which I have to put on the wall and talk about in front of my university supervisors, class mates and supervisor from the place I am doing volunteer work for. Yikes lol :)

• ah that nerve wrecking! im a terrible public speaker :(
      & im doing well thanks!

• Yeah that is a good thing to have happen in front of her bosses :)

• She works for a big electronics company and she is assigned an area and is in charge of what the company buys in that area.

What Guys Said 6

• Some idiot hit my car while it was parked on a driveway and now I have to waste time and money getting it fixed:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1525233-how-the-hell-can-an-idiot-hit-my-car-while-it-was-parked-on-my

• My week has been pretty normal so far, but from tomorrow (Friday) till Sunday I'm going to a music festival, which will be my first ever, so it's gonna be awesome!

• Hey, you've been a member so long, yet I can't say I've seen you before! So, I'm doing well. Just planning to sleep soon. Been busy with work and performances lately. :-D

• hello there :) basically I've had this profile for so long but never used it until recently! lol. sounds fun! I've been busy with work and such too :P nice to meet you by the way!

• Ha, still longer than most people. This place seems to cycle users quickly A lot of my favorites have left or are less active, so I guess it's time to meet new people.

• Naw, I'm not bored. Sometimes a dull day will roll by! But cool stuff pops up all the time!

• my week is getting better and better

• Hey it's good to see you again. I was wondering where you went.

• who r u friend? :)

• lol oh I'm someone you probably don't like on this site I'm just dropping by to say hi

What Girls Said 7

• Welcome back !
    We all have that phase where we are over gag and then pulled back in by the gravity of a magnetic.
    ;)

• Finne thanks
    The site is repetitive.
    Dick questions
    Discriminating jibs
    Fuckery of all sorts
    Usually in the same wording
    Again and again and again

• yeahhh I think that's why im slowly trailing off.. lol

• Yeah :/ I understand now how friendships keep people from leaving now

• Almost 6am, will have to get up pretty soon. :(
    But otherwise I'm alright.

• Sleepy and about to go to bed, lol.

• Orange is the New Black released early so I'm good, watchin' that and relaxing.

• haha just read the questions and you'll role your eyes so much it'll be impossible to be bored

• I'm feeling good, my week is going great! <3