Guys, is it weird to shave your entire body?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a loss of time.

What Guys Said 19

• Well if you have time for that, and that's how you prefer it, then go for it.
    Honestly, I'm lazy to even trim my leg hair, even though it's ridiculous. But I'm lucky enough not to have any body hair. I'm not sure what I'd do if my back was hairy.

• I only shave when/where its not comfortable, like "down there" and armpits, but no need to shave arms and legs for me.

• No, but what are you trying to ask bro?

• I only see it being needed in one of two situations:

1. Your body hair is so out of control that without shaving you look like a baboon
    2. You are extremely good looking and have a male-model body you want to show off in its full glory

• Little bit. But to each their own. Do what you do and take shit from nobody.

• That seems to be a "thing" these days - guys shaving all their hair off. I have hairy chest, arms, and legs and have never shaved them, nor even thought about it.

• Ew body hairs. I prefer to get rid of them.

• yes, it is

• Yes for 1000 reasons if you aren't a professional swimmer or Body-builder!

You are a mammal you need hair! Protects from insects, from friction, ETC

Heaven baby's have hair! why should not you?

• its gay in my opinion. Ill trim but not shave it all off. keep your manscape clean looking, not bald like a pussy

• yeah, its kinda gay

• yes, why are you shaving your legs and back

• No, I'm sure the men at the gay bars you frequent love how soft and hairless you are.

• yeah it is

• If your a swimmer no.

• Ya.. Very.. U need to only shave ur face, and ur dig dong, other then that its weird...

• Curios because I was thinking about trimming my arms and legs

• Eh... Not the entire body...

• yes, what's the point?